Rapid Onset 15 – 20 minutes
Safe & Effective Patent Pending
Great for Ear Piercing or microblading
NeuroMed7® Application Protocol
Proper application of NeuroMed7 is extremely important for best effect:
- Clean treatment area with mild cleanser and damp, clean cloth to remove any dirt, make-up or other material that may impede absorption.
- Use approximately a “US quarter dollar”(or one packet) size amount per 4”x4” area 15 – 20 minutes prior to procedure (recommended dose – 0.75 – 2.0 grams – or milliliters – per 1”X1” square area)
- Dosage will depend on the skin type, aggressiveness of procedure, known patient pain tolerance and surface area.
- Use the least amount of product necessary to achieve the required amount of local anesthesia
- Avoid use on open wounds, broken skin, eyes, ears, in the nostrils and mouth
- With a gloved hand, evenly distribute the cream and rub vigorously in a circular motion for at least 30 – 60 seconds to each area of the treatment surface
- Apply more aggressively to known pain-sensitive “hot spot” areas on the face and body
- The peak action begins in approximately 15 – 20 minutes
- Some clinicians use an occlusive dressing for an improved efficacy – occlusion should be determined by a licensed physician.
- It is important to note that applying a hot or warm compress to the treatment area prior to application of NeuroMed7® will increase cutaneous absorption. While this method will enhance the effect of the anesthetic, special care should be exercised in recognition of the potential for increased systemic entry of the active ingredient, lidocaine HCL 4%.
- Do not exceed 10 grams (milliliters) per application
- Physician should take into account total anesthetic dose when using this product in combination with other anesthetic products